(Reading Time ~ 4 min.)
With our in-depth knowledge of the media environment in Iran and our extensive experience in media monitoring for local and international clients, we offer a variety of media monitoring services.
We offer 5 general types of Media Monitoring and Analysis services;
Types of Reports:
Delivery of each of the above services can be either on a pre-set schedule, or one-off and event-based:
1) Daily summaries, Weekly or Monthly analytical reports:
You may choose to receive reports and analytics regularly every day, every week or every month.
*Daily reports are accumulated in a very short period of time, thus usually offer less in-depth analytical potential, but keep you up to date with the real-time pace of the news. Weekly analytical reports offer you the best combination in terms of both keeping up with the publication of the stories and getting a better over-all analysis on media trends and coverage of different topics.
2) Event-Based reports:
These reports are more suitable for clients who would like to get a full in-depth analysis on a specific topic, on an event, or on an industry, during a specific period of time.
As we constantly monitor the media and store the data, we can cover both ongoing as well as past events/topics.
* Crisis News Monitoring and Reporting
Regardless of the chosen type of service, NewsBase is always watching out for Negative content which could damage client's brand or market position. For damaging or defaming content (if any), special Crisis Reports are issued within an hour from spotting the negative content, so that the client can quickly build up the proper media strategy on the case.
All of our Media Monitoring reports include:
- a) A summary of all parsed content, indicating the most important data, most important viral stories, critical topics (if any),
- b) Graphic representation of the data: The most active media on the topic(s), Sentiment Analysis charts, publication timeline, trend charts and other important data sets,
- c) Special coverage on possible damaging or defaming content (if any) under "Crisis Report", so that the client can quickly build up the proper media strategy,
- d) Media rating, Influence Analysis, Virality and Audience Data,
- e) A list of all titles and summary of articles (Translated into English), and
- f) Media Clipping for all or select stories (if required by the client)
* Some items, such as "Publishing Trend" charts, may not be available for Daily reports.